Prof. Dr. Cristiano Costa has more than 25 years of experience researching, teaching, and consulting in Applied Computing Science. Dr. costa has managed and coordinated many applied research projects with the Industry. Particularly areas of expertise include:
- Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, and Internet of Things
- Ubiquitous, Mobile and Context-aware Computing
- Health Informatics and Medical Technology
- Data analysis, data science, and machine learning
- Social Networks and Applications
He has been a keynote speaker in many conferences, meetings, and other events. Among the main subjects, we can highlight:
- Technological Innovation and trends in the Health area
- Trends in Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing applied to Health
- Internet of Health Things
- Software Infrastructure for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Research 101: Why does scientific research matter?
- The Importance of Research in Future Companies
For more information, send a message using the Contact page.