Prof. Dr. Cristiano Costa has more than 20 years experience of consulting in the field of Applied Computing Science. Particularly areas of expertise include:
- Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things
- Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing
- Health Informatics and Medical Technology
- Social Networks and Applications
- Development of Applied Research Projects with the Industry
- Consulting regarding Apple Products and Technologies (Mac, iOS and related)
During the last years, he was keynote speaker in many conferences, meetings and other events. Among the main subjects, we can highlight:
- Technological Innovation and trends in the Health area
- Trends in Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing applied to Health
- Internet of Health Things
- Software Infrastructure for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Research 101: Why scientific research matters?
- The Importance of Research in Future Companies
For more information, send a message using the Contact page.